Changing Breakpoint  SOLVED

Use this forum to post your help requests, where possible please use the question in the thread title to make it obvious from the outset what the general thread is about.
KathyT

When my website loads on my iPad in landscape position, I want it show the "hamburger" menu rather than the normal text menu. (The hamburger appears in portrait mode OK).
So where can I change how Divi defines the breakpoint for different media?

(The reason I wish to do this is that I want to display the menu on the same line as the logo, and in landscape on the iPad this results in the menu running over two lines.)

Thanks
BigEd
Site Admin

This is handy enough do although it would be good if all these things were built into Divi, maybe someday.

Add the below CSS to your Custom CSS:

Code: Select all

@media screen and (max-width: 960px) {
   .et_header_style_centered nav#top-menu-nav {
        display: none!important;
    }
    .et_header_style_centered #et_mobile_nav_menu {
       float: none;
       position: relative;
       margin-top: 20px;
       display: block;
    }
}
Change the value 960px to what width you wish to have the hamburger menu to kick in.
Regards
Emily
KathyT

Thank You!!!! :D
Vlad

Nice tip, thanks!
BigEd
Site Admin

If you are using a header with a menu built using the Divi Theme Builder. The below is applicable:

Code: Select all

@media only screen and (min-width : 960px) and (max-width : 1245px) {
        #et_mobile_nav_menu {display:block; margin-bottom:10px; margin-top:5px }
        #top-menu { display:none; }}
Regards
Emily
whimm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
MyCreditDom

When you start a new topic, you can change the style of text Bold, Italics, Underline above the typing window, but to know the iB code, go below the text space and click the tiny iB Code help card.