idea for buy property

Don't just lurk quietly in the shadows, become a part of the community! --- If you've been a member of the community for a while, let our newer members know something about you!
samui

Has anyone been buying or selling a home recently? Wondering what you’re seeing. I personally think this is a short term bubble. However i’ve been wrong so many times that i really shouldn’t be making any predictions.

I’m thinking the pandemic has changed how we live and work. Who knows to what degree we’ll be working from home in the future.

What are everybody’s thoughts on how the pandemic will impact day to day life and real estate today and in the future?
Farder

Hello. Recently I bought new villas. To find it helped me one agency which have villa for sale in spain Some homes are sold before they appear online, so it's also worth getting pally with a local estate agent to hear as soon as a place hits its books. Also tell them what type of property you’re looking for and your budget
samui

Yes thanks for offers. I have always interest in Spain and my friends also live in Madrid and Barcelona. So I will happy to invest into villa in this cool country.