Moderators: If at any point you wish to contact a member of the administration Team, please start a private conversation with any of the following users :
Community ( Administrator )
DiviDummies Rule Overview:
- If you break these rules, you're eligible for an instant and possibly permanent ban.
- Using racist, sexist, homophobic or hateful language.
- Trolling - Do not post in order to anger other members or intentionally cause negative reactions. For a given post, this can be a subjective call, but a pattern of such posting or an especially egregious case could get you temporarily or permanently banned.
- Posting pornographic or NSFW (Not Safe For Work) material.
- Using the forum primarily to drive traffic to another website.
- Users may only have ONE account. Opening multiple accounts will result in a ban.
- Posting any member's real life information without permission.
- Impersonating Administrators, Moderators, or other forum users.
- Once you have received a short term ban, this will be taken into consideration when further sanctions are required and considered. Multiple short term bans may make you eligible for a long term ban
- Attempting to smartass your way around these rules.
- Post in English only
- Be patient and respond with kindness to users who may not be technically savvy or English is not their first language. Be kind, be a good person....Karma
Overview of Posting
- Live links can not be posted until you reach 20 posts, you can still post non hyperlinked URL's for examples or support posts
- There is no place for short, pointless replies and threads. There is a 7 word minimum limitation per post, we encourage you to write in-depth posts to get the most out of the community.
- Signatures , Your signature is the only place you may advertise your website/business or services, this is two fold. The better replies and more helpful you are the more likely someone is to take a better look at your signature. ( Note signature links only become active after you've reached 30 posts )